HD Ningbo aims to recruit students who will make full use of the opportunities provided by the school and whose families are in accord with the school’s mission and vision. The purpose of our admissions procedures is to ensure that the students will benefit from studying in HD Ningbo School.
Our admissions criteria include but are not limited to the following:
- Alignment with the school’s mission and values;
- Learning attitude and academic background;
- Chinese and English language levels;
- Individual learning needs;
- Siblings at the school;
Students with special-needs:
- It is parents’ obligation to let the school be aware whether the applicant is a student with special needs. HD Ningbo is not able to offer a full continuum of Special Educational Needs (SEN) programmes, therefore the school is not eligible to SEN children.