1. At least 4 years or above full-time teaching experience in Junior/Senior high school
2. Bachelor’s degree or above with major in Chinese, Maths, Science, Humanities or related subject area;
3. Junior/Senior high school teaching certificate
4. Care for students, pay attention to students’ character and learning needs, good communication with students, and cater for individual differences
5. Open-minded, innovative spirit, strong desire to learn, excellent team player, strong sense of responsibility
1. Responsible for teaching junior/senior high school relative subject to students, better to use bilingual.
2. Have ability to combine Chinese curriculum and international curriculum; Ensuring the curriculum is implemented in a way that maximizes student learning;
3. Execute student supervision duties as arranged;
4. Participate in school activities, events, teacher-parents conversations, professional development meetings, etc. ;
5. Be in charge of after-school or in-school activities;
6. Other duties assigned by the school.