1. to plan, prepare and deliver Chinese lesson in Primary to make sure the children’s Chinese level meet the National curriculum requirement and school standards
2. to actively participate in Chinese subject lesson plan discussion and research
3. to work closely with International homeroom teacher to manage class
4. to participate in departmental, school-based activities, parental meetings, professional development, etc.
5. to combine Chinese curriculum and international curriculum and always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
6. to play a full part in the corporate life of the School at principal’s discretion